Thursday, September 20, 2012

I miss you Because.


I've never been embarrassed to write about anything, but I'm embarrassed right now. [I'll change the subject until I'm ready.] Two lizards(?) the size of my palm are chasing each other up the wall right next to me.

I'm in Fiji. I'm sitting on the floor in my hostel with twelve beds and a floor big enough to distract myself with. (Perfect for yoga.) I love crawling on the floor.

I keep getting up because I can't sit still. I was reading that book, that book on letting go and for some reason I kept thinking about you holding me. That's why I'm so embarrassed. I don't know why certain things stick in my mind. But there you are. It was probably all the palm trees and the beautiful beaches and the fact that I can fall in love with anything (and usually do) behind why this is happening in my head, or maybe my chest, I'm not sure. A combination of all the most romantic and beautiful and lovely things filled up my body like an empty tin.

I miss you because because you asked if there were cots for us to sleep on. (You didn't like the idea of us sleeping on the floor?) And I miss you because you kissed me on the forehead in the morning. And yes I fall in love with everything, but I don't think that's the point. I think it's that you were nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates